MY TOP 5 FAVOURITE MOVIES!

Hey my loves,

Everybody loves to snuggle up, with a cup of tea in hand and a box of chocolates to watch their favourite movie. I for one know that I love to do this.

Seeing as in the UK the weather is rainy and it even tried to snow- yes I know SNOW in April?! I thought I would give you my top 5 movies to snuggle up with for these miserable rainy days.

Bridget Jones Diary- The Bridget Jones films are a classic for anyone who likes a good hearted comedy romance film, I for one can’t stop laughing throughout.
I love this film as it is for some people so relatable and so real. Not like your typical fairy-tale story which we all wish we could have!  I am so excited for the new film to come out, it is going to be AMAZING! Definitely check it out if you haven’t already.

The theory of everything- Now, this is one which is definitely going to pull on your heart strings, but it it such a lovely, inspiring film. If you don’t know what it is about, it is a film based on the life of Stephen Hawking. It shows his life before he had Motor Neurone Disease and goes right through his life and how he coped. I love this film because it is really interesting to see how he dealt with his disease at such a young age and it is so inspiring to watch his ability to be a GENIUS throughout. Definitely a tear jerker but it’s worth watching.

Freaky Friday- Where do I start? I love this film so much. It is a Disney classic and one for all the family. I love both the original and the newer version, but the newer one is my fave! It is so funny to watch two people living in the wrong body, it for sure has me laughing in places. I watched this film so much when I was younger that I now know it word for word- oops.

Billy Elliot- This film, I think is my favourite of all time. I recently watched the stage version and it was incredible. (I did a post on this production previously.) This film is for one of an older audience as the language in it is quite bad, with a lot of swear words- so not one for the kiddies. This film is so amazing to watch someone follow their dream even though, at first their family are against it. Again, this does have some tear jerker moments. You all must give it a watch!

BRAVE: This film is one for all the family and it is one which everyone can enjoy. I wasn’t sure about this when I first seen the advertisement but when I sat down and watched it I fell in love. Disney done good. What I love about this film is that it isn’t your typical Disney princess film, in fact it isn’t anything like your prince and princess living happily after film. I don’t want to give too much away, just make sure you go and give it a watch.

And that concludes my top 5 favourite movies, I was going to do top 10 but the post may have been a little too long.

Who knows, if you liked this post maybe I will do a top 5 favourite movies part 2. Let me know in the comments below which are your favourite movies to watch on a rainy day.

See you all soon.
Victoria Ann xx

15 comments

  1. I LOVE Brave, such a cute film. I think Tangled is my fave though :)

    Natalie x
    www.thebeautylog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started to type tangled then I changed it to Brave- was such a hard decision. I love your blog and have followed! Thanks for stopping by, I hope you stick around!

      Victoria Ann xx

      Delete
  2. You have such good taste! Brave and Bridget Jones are two of my favourites too X
    www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them! You must have great taste too haha!! Thanks for reading-hope you stick around. I'll hop on over to your blog now :)

    Victoria Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah tell me about this weather - sunny one moment, snow the next!!! Loving all your picks hun!!! It makes me want to stay indoors with ice cream and chocolate hahahaha! :)

    Layla xx

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's insane!! Currently beautiful at the moment but I am sure that won't last long. Ah thank you! Hope the weather where you are is as you want it.

      Victoria Ann xx

      Delete
  5. Billy Elliot is the best! Love that film so much, great post! x

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing, I recently went to see the stage production- I did a post on that too! Thank you!

      Victoria Ann xx

      Delete
  6. absolutely love Brave and The Theory of Everything! will try to watch the others asap!
    www.rebelrebel.co x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing aren't they!! Yes you must watch them all, they are so good! Thanks for reading!

      Victoria Ann xx

      Delete
  7. Love these too.. the theory of everything is amazing! Your blog is lovely too by the way, let me know if you would like to follow each other. x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I only watched it recently but it is such a good movie! Ah thank you so much, yeah sounds great- just checked your blog out and I love it! I have followed you :)

      Victoria Ann xx

      Delete
  8. I adore Freaky Friday!! It's one of my faves. I quote it all the time hahah.

    http://fleurdelailis.blogspot.co.uk

    Laila xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really bad that I just sit and say the words along with the movie! Such a watchable film though!

      Victoria Ann xx

      Delete

© Victoria Ann

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig