EXCITING NEWS!!

Hey my loves,
                
I know, I know…I need a slap on the wrist.

I have done a bit of a disappearing act recently and I have been well and truly rubbish at posting out new content and I am truly sorry, I have just been tied up with a few work related issues.

Now I am back and on the ball, I am really excited to tell you what is new for this blog.

Next month my blog will be undergoing a huge transformation and will be completely re-vamped into something more my style- I am so excited (and I hope you all will be too.)

I am also mega excited to tell you that my posts from now on are going to be of a higher standard and the photos will be much better quality as I have just purchased a new proper camera!! (applause for Vikky for finally joining the DSLR camera club)

And with that naughty camera purchase I have also become a proud owner of a MacBook Air. (applause again, for being late on the bandwagon)

So my plan?

My plan is to create you lovely people some awesome new content now I have the proper swish equipment to get me going.

This blog will still remain the same content wise (beauty, fashion, lifestyle, tips etc.) but the look and quality will be completely different.

My result?

Well, I’m hoping that this change is going to make you guys and myself happier with the posts which I am putting up.

Also I am hoping that this change will help my blog progress and grow to get some more of you guys reading.

This is all mega exciting stuff and I can’t wait for you all to come along the journey with me.

Thankyou all for being so patient with me, I really appreciate it- you’re all stars!

Watch this space.

See you all soon.

Victoria Ann xx

No comments

Post a Comment

© Victoria Ann

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig