REGRETS!

Hey my loves,

There are many different things in life which people regret, whether that’s getting into debt, not doing well at school, relationships or simply not pushing yourself to do something which could have been a great opportunity.

Like most people, I have many regrets in life and that’s completely normal- not everybody can be perfect at everything. We all have our weak points and that’s okay.

Having regrets can be really disheartening as you always have those thoughts in your head ‘what if’ and ‘I should have’ but always remember there is nothing you can do about it now- and there will be another opportunity that comes up. All is not lost.

One of my main regrets is not going to UNI straight after sixth form. I worked so hard for 3 years at Sixth Form and I could have gone to UNI and finished a couple of years ago- which ultimately means I would be in my dream job right now.

As much as it annoys me and it really is a kick in the teeth- I know that there is no point on dwelling on what happened- it won’t change anything and it won’t magic my degree out of nowhere. So I have to learn to live with my regret and move on.

You may know that I have been trying to turn this around and start UNI this year, but unfortunately, that is looking unlikely. (keep your eyes peeled for that post soon.) So instead, I am doing all the things I can to make it possible for me to apply and enrol for next year-fingers crossed.

My point to this post is that I want you all to know it is okay to have regrets and that doesn’t make you a bad person. You may feel like you have let yourself down but in most cases you can easily turn that around.

Next time you get offered an interview or an opportunity that could be great for you just think carefully before you make the decision. Just ask yourself…. will I regret this a few years down the line if I turn it down?

Not every opportunity or scenario is going to be for you, but just be sure that you definitely want to turn it down before you give your answer.

I hope this post helps some of you who are worrying about your regrets and I hope it also helps you to push yourselves in situations which may be out of your comfort zones.

Let me know if you have any regrets and what you are trying to do to push yourself that little bit further.

Remember…. everything happens for a reason.

See you all soon.

Victoria Ann xx

1 comment

  1. Very inspirational ♥ Do you want to be friends with me on bloglovin? If yes, just follow me and I'll follow your blog back ASAP!<3 http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete

© Victoria Ann

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig