GARNIER ULTIMATE BLENDS THE SILKY SMOOTHER SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER REVIEW


Hey my loves,

As you all may know from my previous posts, I am always on the hunt for new shampoo’s and conditioners which leave my hair looking shiny and feeling silky.

I recently purchased Garnier Ultimate Blends the silky smoother shampoo and conditioner- and I love it!

I am all about looking after my locks and finding the best products for my hair type- but my gosh, they can be sooo expensive! I usually try to test ones out which are on offer.

I purchased the Ultimate Blends from my nearby Sainsbury’s as it was on offer for £2 each- I believe the normal recommended retail price for Sainsbury’s is £3.25 for a 400 ml bottle.

The Ultimate Blends Silky smoother product is blended with Madagascan vanilla milk and Brazilian papaya extracts- the scent which comes from this product is absolutely divine!

The creamy texture of the shampoo leaves my hair so clean and ridiculously shiny, I have never found anything like it!

The Silky smoother is just one of the different formulas from the Ultimate Blends range. This formula is particularly targeted at mid-long hair that is prone to split ends. This product helps to manage dull hair and aims to revitalize and make the hair look healthy.

I have to say, since I have been using this product my hair has noticeably changed, my split ends are not as bad as they were and my hair is so smooth and no longer as dry.

I also apply the silky smoother conditioner to my ends only- after applying the shampoo. I do this to help the ends of my hair, as that is where it is in the worst condition and the driest. I have noticed since doing this my hair is left feeling refreshed and looking silky smooth-  just like the product says!

If you are on the search for a new shampoo and conditioner duo, which makes your locks feel luxurious, I definitely recommend Garnier Ultimate Blends- The silky smoother- it’s fab!

What are your favourite hair products to use? What shampoo and conditioner do you use to leave you feeling glamorous? Let me know in the comments below.

See you all soon.
Victoria Ann xx

2 comments

  1. I don't think I've ever used these before, but I always see them in stores when I go shopping, next time I go out I'll definitely have to pick them up as they sound amazing! My hair is so dull and lifeless, it's just Mergh tbh. So I'm always on the lookout for new hair care products! Atm I'm using Aussie shampoo and conditioner which is quite good, I recently bought a shampoo bar and a conditioner from Lush which I'm very excited to try out!
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! :) I would recommend them 100% they are great! I love Aussie too, it's just so expensive to repurchase every time you run out. But they are definitely one of my faves too! Ooh, let me know how you get on with the lush products.

      Victoria Ann xx

      Delete

© Victoria Ann

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig