DRIVING LESSONS?!

Hey my loves,

Driving is something I have always wanted to do, it opens the doors for so many opportunities and makes life that little bit easier.

My goal was to have passed my driving test and theory by December and to have my own car, but unfortunately, life just keeps getting in the way.  

I am currently not in the job which I want to be in which means I am not earning masses of money. Being able to pay for lessons along with all the other bills and funds I have to already pay out for is really difficult.

I feel like I am stuck in a hole. I am currently looking for a new job but I am very limited to where I can apply for jobs as I don’t drive, so I will have to rely on public transport. 

However, if I did start driving now I would be able to pass my test- then I can apply for jobs which are a little further away as I will have my own transport. It’s such a vicious circle.

That’s not the only problem…..

Actually getting me in a car is going to be a big step in itself. I am absolutely petrified at the thought of driving. Me, being in control of a car and humans lives. I just don’t think I will be any good at all, I guess I am just worried about being rubbish and the instructor getting angry. (that won’t happen right?)

So what do I do next?

Do I start lessons now so I will hopefully be able to land myself a better job but as a result just end up being skint? Or do I wait until I have another job and then start my lessons?

I am so beyond confused I just don’t know which path is the best one to take.

Have any of you had any troubles with driving lessons? What did you do? I would love any advice you can give me so please leave me some comments below.

See you all soon.

Victoria Ann xx

2 comments

  1. Having a driver's license gives you so much freedom! Don't worry just begin driving on quiet streets with less traffic and work your way up to the main roads =o) It just takes practice!
    http://dreamofadventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, really need to just bite the bullet and do it. Thanks for the advice! I tried following your blog but can't find the button where to do it? Thanks for reading, I hope you keep following for more :)

      Victoria Ann xx

      Delete

© Victoria Ann

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig