I'M ADDICTED TO THE GAME 'COVET'!

                                                   
Hey my loves,

This is a little bit of a different post for my blog but I just have to share it with you so I hope you enjoy!

A month or so ago, I was just scrolling through my Facebook when an add came up for a game called “Covet.”

I had no idea what this game was and I had never heard of it before, but it kept popping up in recommended adds so I thought I would just go ahead and download it to my IPad. (I’m not sure whether that was a good idea or not because I am now so addicted-I think it’s actually, slightly unhealthy.)

So those of you who don’t know what covet is, it is an online fashion game which is played by millions of other fashion addicts. The aim of the game is to enter the challenges and create a look following the specific criteria.

You can change your models hairstyle, makeup, skin tone, clothes, shoes and accessories to find a style you like also remembering to meet the criteria to win diamonds and prizes for your wardrobe.

So while you can create different looks using items from your own closet, you can also borrow items from other covet users. (you must be friends via Facebook to use their items.)

There is also an option to “vote on looks” this is the part of the game where you get to choose whose outfit/style is best. In doing this you win tickets to enter more challenges.

What I also love about this game is that, you can shop for all the items shown in the game, in real life. All of the clothing, shoes etc. which is used in the game is available to buy online via the links which are provided.

Covet is a free game to purchase, however, if you do want to get more diamonds or tickets quicker you can buy bundles if you wish too.

I know this post was a bit unusual for me, but when I found this game I had to share it with you because I absolutely love playing it and I am so addicted to it, it’s not normal.

So go check it out and let me know in the comments below what you think. I hope you like it as much as I do.

See you all soon.

Victoria Ann xx

No comments

Post a Comment

© Victoria Ann

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig