100 QUESTIONS NO ONE EVER ASKS TAG!


Hey my loves,

This post is going to be a little different, I thought it would be fun to do a “100 question no one ever asks” tag, so you can get to know some random facts about me and hopefully, you’ll do this too so I can know some more about you guys.

I hope you enjoy finding out a little more about my crazy life.


1. Do you sleep with the closet doors open or closed? Closed- 100%

2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioners bottles from hotels? Being completely honest, I have never taken them from a hotel.

3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? Out. I can’t stand the feeling of being restricted.

4. Have you stolen a street sign before? This question makes it seem like this is a really normal thing to do, but I haven’t ever stolen a street sign. Does that mean I’m boring?

5. Do you like to use post-it-notes? I never really use them, I will either put it in the notes on my phone or write it in my notebook.

6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? In the UK, I know coupons aren’t as popular as they are in America, but when I do get vouchers or coupons it’s very rare that I get round to using them. 

7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? A bear, for sure. I cannot stand bees and think I would just die on the spot if I were to get attacked by bee’s. Bear, I’m choosing bear.

8. Do you have freckles? Nope, I wasn’t blessed with freckles.

9. Do you always smile for pictures? No, depending on the situation I may pull silly faces or stick my tongue out. I guess it depends on the situation.

10. What is your biggest pet peeve? People who don’t have manners and also people who eat really loudly….ahhhh.

11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk? I have to admit, when I am walking on my own, I do tend to do this sometimes….it makes the walk go quicker.

12. Have you peed in the woods? No, never.

13. Have you ever pooped in the woods? Absolutely not.

14. Do you ever dance even if there is no music playing? ALL THE TIME!!

15. Do you chew on your pens and pencils? Ew, no. The thought of chewing on a pencil makes my skin crawl.

16. How many people have you slept with this week? Eh? Bit personal. I am in a committed relationship.

17. What size is your bed? Double, but It needs to bigger as Brendan hogs the whole bed.

18. What is your song of the week? Army-Ellie Goulding..I have it on repeat.

19. Is it ok for guys to wear pink? Of course, why wouldn’t it be?

20. Do you still watch cartoons? Not really, if I am reminiscing I may YouTube some.

21. What is your least favourite movie? Anchorman

22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? Under my shed?

23. What do you drink with dinner? Orange squash usually or milk on the odd occasion.

24. What do you dip your chicken nugget in? I don’t really eat them, but if I was to it would be BBQ Sauce all the way.

25. What is your favourite food? Roast or Spaghetti Bolognese

26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love? Bridget Jones, Theory of Everything, Spy, Lets Be Cops, Taken…I have so many.

27. Last person you kissed/kissed you? Brendan, my boyfriend.

28. Were you ever and boy/girl scout? I wanted to be when I was younger, but I never was.

29. Would you ever strip or pose in a nude magazine? Never, ever would.

30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? A couple of months ago I would say.

31. Can you change the oil on a car? I don’t drive so, I cannot.

32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket? Again, I don’t drive. So I haven’t got a speeding ticket.

33. Ever ran out of gas? Nope.

34. What’s your favourite kind of sandwich? Beef and horseradish or chicken Caesar.

35. Best thing to eat for breakfast? Poached egg on toast or cereal.

36. What is your usual bedtime?  Seeing as I have to be up at 4 am, I normally go to bed at 10.30pm.

37. Are you lazy? I wouldn’t say that I am, I start work at 5am so I wouldn’t say I am lazy at all.

38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? As a really little kid, I never liked Halloween in fact, I was absolutely petrified of the masks etc. On the odd occasion when I got a bit older I probably would dress up as a witch or devil something rather original haha.

39. What is your Chinese astrological sign? I believe its pig, I could be wrong but I am pretty sure it’s a pig.

40. How many languages can you speak? Only one and that is English.

41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? I wish I did. When I was really little had a few and I loved getting them, but since then I haven’t really.

42. Which are better: Legos or Lincoln Logs? Nothing can beat Lego, ever.

43. Are you stubborn? Maybe, just a little bit though. You would have to ask my   boyfriend I guess.

44. Who is better: Leno or Letterman? Leno, for sure.

45. Ever watch soap operas? I used to watch them religiously but now I kind of dip  in and out of them. Mainly Hollyoaks, Emmerdale and Eastenders.

46. Are you afraid of heights? I don’t think so, I have never really been in a situation where I have had the chance to find out.

47. Do you sing in the car? YES!! I often belt out Bohemian Rhapsody really loudly.

48. Do you sing in the shower? Yes, again…it’s often really loud too.

49. Do you dance in the car? As a passenger in the car I do tend to rock out a little, sometimes.

50. Ever used a gun? I have never, used a gun.

51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? Years ago at school I think?

52. Do you think musicals are cheesy? Absolutely not. I just recently watched Billy Elliot the Musical in theatre and it was incredible! (post to come)

53. Is Christmas stressful? I love Christmas so I often don’t get too stressed. However, present buying can be stressful at times.

54. Ever ate a Pierogi? I have no idea what this even is? Let me know in the comments below if you do.

55. Favourite type of fruit pie? I’m going to be really boring and say apple-it has to be apple all the way.

56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? I always wanted to be a vet. That was short lived when I realised I was scared of a fair few different animals.

57. Do you believe in ghosts? I don’t have an answer for this one. I don’t know.

58. Ever had a De-ja-vu feeling? Yes, Yes, Yes. I get these all the time.

59. Do you take A vitamin daily? I used to, but I am really forgetful so I haven’t in a long time.

60. Do you wear slippers? Sadly not. I always used to ask for slippers at Christmas but I have really big feet so they never usually fit.

61. Do you wear a bath robe? Here in the UK we call that a dressing gown…I do have one and sometimes throw it on.

62. What do you wear to bed? Depends on the weather. If it’s cold it will be cosy pj’s or if its really hot I mostly wear a cute little short and vest top set.

63. What was your first concert? God this is hard, probably a guy called Ben Ottewell. He’s great you should check him out.

64. Walmart, Target, or Kmart? So half way through this I am being made more aware this is more of an American tag and I’m from the UK. But I have got this far so why not carry one eh? Target?

65. Nike or Adidas? Adidas

66. Cheetos or Fritos? I can actually answer this as I have tried Cheetos and I love them- especially the flamin hot ones.

67. Peanuts or sunflower seeds? Peanuts for sure, they are my weakness. Especially at Christmas time.

68. Ever heard of the group Tres Bien? Umm…No I haven’t. Am I missing out?

69. Ever taken dance lessons? Not as such, I did dance at school as a GCSE qualification if that counts?

70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? Well my future spouse hopefully is my current partner at the moment, and I just want him to keep doing what makes him happy. Sop!

71. Can you curl your tongue? I am currently sat trying…but failing-miserably.

72. Ever won a spelling bee? I have never even been entered to one or even seen one before.

73. Have you ever cried because you were happy? Yes, I did this when my boyfriend got us tickets to see my favourite singer.

74. Own any record albums? I actually don’t, surprisingly. My parents have loads they kept from their time though.

75. Own a record player? Personally, no. But my parents still have their one from years and years ago.

76. Do you regularly burn incense? I’m sure this will shock you all but I don’t. I don’t even burn Yankee candles anymore because I can’t be trusted to make sure they are out- I’m so forgetful.

77. Ever been in love? Yes, once and still am and that’s to my boyfriend.

78. Who would you like to see in concert? Adele- 100%. It’s so hard to get tickets though. Failing that I would settle for Ed Sheeran.

79. What was the last concert you saw? Turin Brakes in Frome. They were incredible and I would highly recommend checking them out.

80. Hot tea or cold tea? Hot, that’s the only way.

81. Tea or coffee? Coffee, I love coffee.

82. Sugar cookies or snicker doodles? I have never had snicker doodles, so I would have to say sugar cookies.

83. Can you swim well? Yes, I am currently getting back into my swimming and am trying to go at least twice a week.

84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Probably not, I am not even going to try. I’ll probably pass out.

85. Are you patient? With my job I kind of have to be, so I would say I am quite good as staying patient. (most of the time)

86. DJ or Band at a wedding? Band, DJ’s can be really cheesy.

87. Ever won a contest? That’s a hard one, and as sad as it sounds I don’t think I actually have.

88. Have you ever had plastic surgery? I haven’t, and I don’t think I ever will. Each to their own and there is nothing wrong with it, but it’s just not for me.

89. Which is better: black or green olives? Eww, neither. I hate both, gross.

90. Can you knit or crochet? I seem to suck at everything according to all my answers, again I can’t. Although, I would like to learn how to knit.

91. Best room for a fireplace? Lounge, there’s nothing better than a cosy, warm lounge.

92. Do you want to get married? Yeah, one day. Not now, but in the future I would like to get married.

93. If married, how long have you been married? I am not married, as of yet.

94. Who was your high school crush? I can’t actually remember?

95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? I have to say I don’t do that, I am not spoilt!

96. Do you have kids? Not yet.

97. Do you want kids? Yes, at some point in the future

98. What is your favourite colour? Probably pink or blue, I can’t decide.

99. Do you miss anyone right now? Don’t want to be too deep, but I miss my grandparents who are no longer here.

100. Who are you going to tag to do this post? I tag anyone who is reading this to answer these questions, I would love to see what answers you guys come up with.

I hope this post has given you a little more of an insight into my life and all the crazy facts about me. I hope to see some of your answers too.

See you all soon.
Victoria Ann xx

No comments

Post a Comment

© Victoria Ann

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig