MY TOP 5 FAVOURITE SONGS OF THIS MONTH!

Hey my loves,

Recently, I have really gotten into listening to music more, even if it is the same songs on repeat.  So I thought I would give you a short post today on my top 5 favourite songs which I have been loving this month.

      Ellie Goulding- Army: I know you must all be surprised ha-ha. I haven’t stopped listening to this song at the moment. At first I wasn’t so keen but now I have it on repeat.

Adele- Remedy: I love Adele. I like pretty much all of her songs but one which has caught my eye off her 25 album is Remedy. It’s such a calming song and her voice is just perfection.

 Justin Bieber- Love yourself: Now by no means am I a Justin Bieber fan, but when I heard this song I loved it. I didn’t even realise it was him when I first heard it. Since then I haven’t stopped listening to it and it always gets stuck in my head.

 Hobbie Stuart- Four, Five Seconds: This one is a little different as it is a cover by Hobbie, who you may know from YouTube. I pretty much love anything he sings as his voice just sucks me in, I particularly love his cover of this song though. (You should definitely check it out)

Jason Derulo: Want to want me: I love love love this song and I cannot get enough of it. I have to admit; I have never really been a fan or listened to any of his other stuff but this song gets me singing every time it is on the radio.  


That is my top 5 songs which I have had on repeat this month. What are your favourite songs at the moment, let me know in the comments below.

See you all soon.

Victoria Ann xx

3 comments

  1. Some great songs here! I've been loving Army too : )
    Steph x.
    marvelsteph.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hobbie Stuart's four five seconds is brill yaaaas, some good songs here! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love him! Thanks for reading!

      Victoria Ann xx

      Delete

© Victoria Ann

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig