SOAP AND GLORY LOVE AT FIRST BLUSH REVIEW!


Hey my loves,

Over these past few months, I have started to fall more and more in love with anything Soap and Glory- I just cannot get enough!!

Last Christmas, I was lucky enough to be showered with Soap and Glory products by my sister and I was so excited to try them all out. The one I was most excited for was the Love at first blush- because it was just so shimmery and gorgeous-ooh it’s just beautiful!

Soap and Glory’s love at first blush retails for £11.00 and is made up of both pinky, coral blush shades and white luminous highlight shades. This blusher creates a rosy glow on the skin and also leaves the cheeks looking flawlessly highlighted.

I love this blusher as it isn’t just one matte shade, the mixture of pinks, corals and highlighted shades leaves the cheeks with a gorgeous shimmer and also highlights the cheekbones leaving a silky luminous look.


This blusher can be used for multiple things, blush and highlight- not only for the cheeks but for under your brows too. I often use the white highlighting shade under my eyebrows to make them look more defined. (it works a treat.)

I would highly recommend this blusher if you are looking for something which is shimmery on the cheek and very highlighting-if you are after a matte shade, this probably isn’t the one for you.

The Soap and Glory Love at first blush is definitely one which I am going to be repurchasing as I think it is up there in my top 5 favourite blushers. Why don’t you try it out? Let me know what you think.

What are your favourite blushers and your favourite Soap and Glory products? I would love to know, let me know in the comments below.

See you all soon

Victoria Ann xx

No comments

Post a Comment

© Victoria Ann

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig