TAG TUESDAYS: GET TO KNOW ME TAG

Hey my loves,

So I am trying something new today, and every Tuesday for that matter! Along with a normal post whether thats an advice or a beauty related one I will also be posting a bonus post. These posts will be a part of my project and it will be called "TAG TUESDAYS."

I thought it was something a little different and fun, and who is going to complain about an extra bonus post eh?! I hope you enjoy this new feature-let me know what you think in the comments below.

This tag is going to be a get to know me tag- I thought I would start these TAG TUESDAYS off by giving you an insight to my life and everything I love. Enjoy!

VITAL STATS:

Name?
Victoria Ann

Nicknames? There are so many- Toria, Tori, Torre, Vikky, Vik, Vix.

Birthday? 10th August.

Place of Birth? Devon.

Starsign? Leo.

Occupation?  Retail Assistant.


APPERANCE:

Hair colour?
Brunette.

Hair length? Bob, just above the shoulders.

Eye colour? Brown.

Best feature? Eyes.

Braces? I used to have them a few years back, but no longer.

Piercings? Ear lobes and ear cartilage.

Tattoos? None.

Righty or lefty? Righty.


FIRSTS?

Best friend? Emillie, we met in reception.

Award? I can’t remember.

Sport? Dance.

Real holiday? Paris, Disneyland.

Concert? Ben Ottewell.


FAVES:

Film? Bridget Jones Diary. She is fab!

TV Show? Catfish- it is amazing! (If you haven’t seen it-watch it!)

Colour? Pink.

Song? You are all going to get sick of hearing it. Army- Ellie Goulding.

Restaurant? Pizza Express.

Store? Saltrock.

Book? Girl online Zoella.

Magazine? I never really read magazines.

Shoes? Converse- every single time.


CURRENTLY:

Feeling? Happy, as always.

Single or taken? Taken.

Eating? Nothing right now.

Listening to? Jeremy Kyle in the background ha-ha.

Thinking about? My answers to this tag, it’s a hard job.

Watching? Jeremey Kyle.

Wearing? Saltrock White tee, Grey joggers.


FUTURE:

Children? I would like 2 in the future.

Marriage? Yes, when the time is right.

Career? Occupational Therapist.

Where do you want to live? Somewhere quiet.


DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

God?
Personally, no.

Miracles? Yes, have had a personal case of this.

Love at first sight? Lust not love.

Ghosts? Nope.

Aliens? Absolutely not.

Soul mates? Yes, something which is very nice to have.

Heaven? Nope.

Hell? Nope.

Kissing on the first date? Personally, I wouldn’t.

Yourself? Unfortunately, not.

If you have made it this far then well done, and now you know all these wonderful and weird facts about me. I tag you to do it, so I can have a nosey into your life and all your secrets.

See you all soon.
Victoria Ann xx

2 comments

  1. I love reading these posts and getting to know the people behind the blogs!

    And I always have Jeremy Kyle on in the background so you are not alone there!

    Katie.
    xx ❤ La Coco Noire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I thought it would be something a little different and a bit more personal so you can all get to know me a little better! Thanks for reading-hahah good old Jeremy!

      Victoria Ann xx

      Delete

© Victoria Ann

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig