MY TOP 5 FAVOURITE YOUTUBERS!



Hey my loves,

Like most bloggers, I am also an avid lover of YouTube. When there is nothing on TV or I am bored, I always switch on my laptop, log in to YouTube, grab a cuppa and watch those who I am subscribed to.

Now, I am subscribed to so many YouTubers, it would be impossible to list them all. So I thought I would give you guys a little insight into 5 of my favourites, so maybe you can check them out too and see what you think.

ELLIE AND JARED MECHAM


Ellie and Jared are American daily vloggers and they are such a down to earth, real couple and I adore that. Ellie and Jared have two sons, Jackson and Calvin.

They both document their daily life and family fun along with their struggles EVERY DAY! They are one of my favourite vlogging channels as they are so true to themselves and their family and the are hilarious to watch.

If you are looking for a fun loving family vlog to watch everyday, these guys are for you.


TALK BECKY TALK


Talk Becky Talk also known as Becky Sheeran is a British youtuber and posts anything on her channel from lifestyle posts to beauty.

Becky is well known on her channel for posting Haul videos. I love watching Becky as she is so down to earth but also knows how to make you laugh.

I always watch Becky when I am feeling down as she is such a high spirited person and she always lifts me up.
       
Becky also posts get ready with me videos along with tip and advice videos.

You can find Becky at:


SPRINKLEOFGLITTER


Sprinkle of Glitter- also know as Louise is another one of my fave British youtubers and one I watch quite a lot. I watch both, her main channel videos and her vlogs which you can find on her second channel sprinkle of glitter.

Louise’s main channel videos are mainly beauty and fashion related along with some advice videos.

What I love about watching Louise is that she is so real and doesn’t believe she has to conform to a certain body type or follow what everyone else looks like. Louise has her own look and her own style and she is happy to work with that. And I love that about Louise.



BROGANTATEXO


Brogan is another British youtuber and she is probably my favourite to watch, she posts videos which include a bit of everything.

Brogan posts weekly vlogs every Monday and these are my favourite videos of hers to watch, I am so nosey and love watching what other people get up to, and with her I feel  like I can really relate.

Brogan also posts hauls, advice and beauty videos.

You can check Brogan out here: https://www.youtube.com/user/brogantatexo/videos


EVERDAY JIM:


Jim Chapman is my favourite British Vlogger, he mainly posts vlog videos following his life and again, I love this because I am nosey.
   
Jim’s vlog videos are my favourite to watch as he is really calming and I            often watch his videos when I am stressed, as I find them really relaxing to watch.

I also absolutely love Jim’s sense of humour and he always has me cackling away.

Jim also has a main channel where he posts chit chatty, challenge and family videos.



And there you have it, that’s my top 5 youtubers. I hope you enjoyed reading and maybe you have even found a new person to subscribe to.

Let me know in the comments below who your favourite youtubers are and if you checked out any of the above.

See you all soon.
Victoria Ann xx

4 comments

  1. I love your picks! :) Mine have to be LilyPebbles, ViviannaDoesMakeup, ShaaanXo, Kathleen Lights and Jaclyn Hill :)

    http://www.makeerinover.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I also watch lily Pebbles and Vivianna, I'll have to check the other ones out. Thanks for reading xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

© Victoria Ann

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig