MINI BOOTS IMPULSE HAUL!


 Hey my loves,

I am sure you all know how difficult it is to walk in to Boots or your local drugstores and not buy anything.  I usually am pretty good and can walk away without purchasing a thing-amazing, I know!

However, on a recent trip to Boots I didn’t quite have the willpower to not pick up some new products, but I was good and only picked up a few.

So seeing as I have some new products I thought I would share them with you all.

I am always looking for new foundations to try and am I yet to still find one which I am in LOVE with. I thought I would venture down a different path and try out a No7 foundation.

The foundation which I chose was the No7 airbrush away- I had high hopes for this foundation, unfortunately, I was disappointed.

Airbrush away foundation.

The Airbrush away foundation retails at £16.50 for 30ml. I picked it up as it was a medium coverage foundation which was easily buildable and claimed to have a flawless finish.

I was really disappointed once trying it out as the coverage was not build-able at all and once applied to my skin it just felt greasy and oily.

swatch of No7 Airbrush away foundation

I also am not a fan of the applicator which is used to release the product. The product comes out by ‘squeezing’ the top so the product goes up the tube and then comes out by releasing the rubber top. (Sorry if that was the worst explanation you have ever had but it is so difficult to explain- just go and check it out.)

Overall, I was very disappointed in this buy and it is currently just left in one of my makeup drawers.

Personally, this wasn’t for me and I wouldn’t recommend it- but who knows you may love it.

The next product which I picked up was my trusty Last Sensational Mascara by Maybelline. I discovered this mascara a couple of months back when Zoella mentioned it on one of her YouTube videos.

lash sensational mascara-black.

The lash sensational mascara is so nice on the lashes, it doesn’t clump and makes your lashes look full and longer- No need for fake ones.

I would highly recommend you purchase this mascara if you are on the hunt for something that makes your eyes pop-I cannot rave about it enough.

Lastly, I picked up a cheeky new lipstick-I wasn’t in need of one but once I had seen this shade I couldn’t leave without it.

Pink fling.

207 Pink fling lipstick.
The lipstick which I picked up was the Maybelline Colour Sensational in the colour pink fling.  This lipstick is so moisturising and the colour is beautiful.

It is a light pink shade- the perfect nude. It is my new fave. I would highly recommend this product.

Swatch of pink fling lipstick.

Pink fling lipstick once applied to the lip.
That is all of the products which I picked up on my mini boots trip. What are your favourite makeup products at the moment? Let me know in the comments below.

See you all soon.
Victoria Ann xx


3 comments

  1. EVERYONE BUT ME LOVES THIS MASCARA! I swear. Ah, I'm so sorry the foundation didn't work out.

    S .x http://ramblingsofayoungprgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah that sucks that you couldn't get on with the mascara. What's your fave to use? I have now purchased 3 new foundations so let's hope I have some luck-post to come soon if you'll stick around!

    I'll check your blog out now

    Victoria Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try that lipstick!

    www.alyspace.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Victoria Ann

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig