LOREAL ELVIVE NUTRI-GLOSS SHINE SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER REVIEW

Hey my loves, 

Over the years I have dyed my hair numerous of times and even had the dreaded bleach through it a few times, as you know this is a no no if you want to have healthy, shiny locks. Even though my hair is in a lot better condition than it used to be, there are still some days where it is left looking tired and feeling dry. That is where this product comes in and leaves my hair feeling healthy and looking shiny!
Loreal have done a great job this time round with the Nutri-Gloss shampoo as they have targeted the individual hair fibres by giving added care from the root to tip which gives a shiny and soft finish, with no added weight.
 
"instantly helps to smooth the micro splits of the hair cuticle and illuminates the hair strands."
I absolutely love these two products as they do not leave your hair feeling greasy like some high gloss products can do, it leaves your hair feeling silky smooth and it certainly does look it too!

I normally use these products together every time I wash my hair to ensure that it is hydrated and nourished. The shampoo and conditioner is great if you are looking for a product which deeply conditions and leaves your locks feeling and looking shiny. 
I am currently using this product during my hair wash routine, however I am unsure yet as to whether this beats my love for the Herbal Essences Shampoo and Conditioner- that works like a dream. 
I would 100% recommend this product as it really does do the job and makes me feel happy about the way my hair looks. If you are looking for intense shine in your hair definitely purchase this shampoo and conditioner combo- you won't be disappointed!
What’s your favourite hair products? Let me know down below, I would love to hear your suggestions, maybe you can sway me on to a new product.

See you all soon.

Victoria Ann xx

No comments

Post a Comment

© Victoria Ann

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig