50 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME

Hey my loves,

Just so you can all get to know me a little better I thought I would do a 50 random facts post. If you have ever tried to write 50 random facts about yourself you will know what I mean when I say how hard it is....I struggled after 10 haha! It's really not easy...why don't you try a few too? That way I can find out some random facts about you guys too! Sit back and enjoy the most random things about me you'll ever see...Top secret.

1)My favourite animal is a Rhino
2) I have an obsession with buying new bedding
3) Pink is my fave colour
4) Half of my family are welsh
5) My boyfriend is my best friend
6) I have 3 A levels all at A*
7) I HATE cheese
8) I play the guitar
9) I hate it when people have no manners....is it really that hard to say please and thank you?
10) I believe in the saying 'everything happens for a reason'
11) I love Ed Sheeran (I could listen to him all day and I secretly wish he was my husband)
12) I am obsessed with everything Disney
13) Autumn is my fave season
14) I love the Christmas period
15) Gavin and Stacey is my fave series
16) I have a passion for photography (posts to come!!)
17) I'm not in my dream job
18)  I want to be an occupational therapist
19) My Mum taught me how to sew
20) Roast dinner is my favourite meal...If I could eat it everyday I totally would!
21) I have a severe phobia of cows
22) I am a sucker for soppy romantic films
23) I love long walks
24) I get migraines
25) I like to cook
26) I can't bake
27) I love road trips with my boyfriend
28) I am rubbish at maths
29) I can spend hours in the bath
30) I have dyed my hair several different colours
31) I love Frozen....LET IT GO
32) I wish there was world peace
33) I can play the piano
34) I love buying new stationary
35) I was in hospital on Christmas eve because I burnt myself with sausage fat
36) I want to visit Scotland again
37) I love Musicals
38) My dream is to be in New York at Christmas time
39) I want to swim with dolphins
40) I tan really quickly and really easily
41) My boyfriend is a drummer and I am super proud of him
42) I love my family
43) I would love to move to a different town
44) I have way to many nail varnishes
45) I didn't go uni
46) I could watch Bridget Jones over and over again
47) I hate snakes
48) I love the beach
49) Ordinary People is my all time fave song
50) I have a bad habit of finding a song I love and then listening to it on repeat until I hate it
And that's all 50.....my brain is now frazzled of having to think of so many BUT I hope you found out something new about me and are trying this out for yourself.
See you all soon.

Victoria- Ann xx

No comments

Post a Comment

© Victoria Ann

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig