REVLON COLOURSTAY COMBINATION/OILY FOUNDATION REVIEW



Hey my loves, 
So, I'm still on that never ending search for the perfect foundation,(I swear it's been like 3 years and I still haven't completed my mission to find it!) I'm starting to get so bored of spending money on foundations to end up hating them and wasting them, so this time I did my research in the hope this one would actually get used and not just end up on a shelf somewhere. 

I had heard and seen that the Revlon Colourstay foundation was a really good foundation which had great coverage but felt like you had nothing on- great I thought, exactly what I am looking for. Upon finding this out I went to my local boots store and purchased the Revlon Colourstay foundation for combination to oily skin in the shade 150 BUFF.



The Revlon Colourstay foundation comes in two different choices for skin types, the have one for combination to oily skin and also another for normal/dry skin. The Colourstay foundation comes in a range of different shades- I think there is around 13 different shades in total. This was great for me when selecting my shade as I always have difficulty finding the perfect shade for my skin tone. 
The Revlon Colourstay Combination/oily is specially formulated for those who have added shine and oily skin, the oil-free formula helps to control that extra shine for a velvet-matte finish. 
What I love about this foundation is that it really is buildable, you can use just half a pump to one pump for the whole face if you want a more natural look or you can build it up for a more flawless photo ready look. This particular foundation is a medium-full coverage but you can really work with the foundation to get the look you desire.
Guess what? Another plus to this foundation is that it has an SPF of 15! That's right no more having to add an extra product to your skin before you go out in the sun, this foundation has it all in one- Bonus!
You will all be pleased to know that I THINK the foundation search is over-for now anyway. I have been using this product for a few weeks now and I absolutely love it. With this foundation because they had so many different shades available I have been able to find the perfect match for me. This product hasn't broken me out and it has the perfect coverage which is easy to build. 
If you have been struggling, like me, to find the perfect foundation I would 100% recommend that you try out the Revlon Colourstay. I am almost certain you are going to love it. 
What's your go to foundation which gives your skin that flawless look? Let me know in the comments below. 
See you all soon.

Victoria Ann xx

4 comments

  1. I've never tried this one, I'm so picky with foundation! I'm going to give it a go xxx

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! But trust me, this one is so nice, I will for sure be stocking up on it! xx

      Delete
  2. I have been using this foundation and I absolutely love it xx

    www.dotdanielle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a lovely foundation, haven't found anything better than this so far! xx

      Delete

© Victoria Ann

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig