L'OREAL PARIS INFALLIBLE 24HR FOUNDATION REVIEW

Hey my loves, 


A post that I have wanted to get up for a while is my L'OREAL INFALLIBLE foundation review, I had seen and heard many things about this foundation and I was on the search for a new foundation so I thought I would try it out and then share my thoughts with you guys. 


The L'OREAL Matte Foundation claims to have a matte result which lasts up to 24 hours and it is clinically proven to be both waterproof and steam proof. For me trying to find a foundation which is right for my skin is near enough impossible - I used to have very oily skin so matte foundations were a bonus for me. However, my skin seems to be changing constantly from oily to dry so I am always stuck in the middle.

Purchasing this foundation was either going to be a hit or miss but I thought I would try it out anyway. I tried this foundation twice and have used two of the shades (vanilla and porcelain) unable to find the right shade I have often mixed these together and this has worked perfectly.

In my opinion this foundation is not steam proof, like most foundations once hit with steam it starts to smudge of your skin and this is not a good look - nobody likes to look like they have melted! I also don't feel like this foundation lasts for 24 hours, after about 5 hours I did have a few patches where it had started to rub off...but 6 hours isn't too bad! Nevertheless, I thought I would continue to use it.

This foundation being a matte foundation does not need a powder over the top as it sets exactly the same as a powder does, I really like this aspect as having to use a powder on top of foundation often makes me feel too 'muddy.' I would not recommend this foundation for those of you which suffer from dry skin as it just sticks straight to your dry patches and that's not a good look for anybody.

However, if you are looking for a low cost foundation if you have oily skin I would definitely recommend this as it has great medium-full coverage and it portrays a natural look, not the 'I have just rolled around in the mud kinda look.'

Overall, if you have dry skin it's a definite no no but if you have oily skin why not try it out, it might be what you have been hunting for! I definitely will be repurchasing this in the future.

See you all soon.
Victoria Ann xx

1 comment

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

© Victoria Ann

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig