THE BRITISH TAG

Hey my loves, 
I hope you are all well and enjoying your summer-seeing as I am currently sat enjoying the typical British rain, I thought I would do the British Tag for you today. It's a little different to what I would normally post but I thought it would be a bit of a laugh-enjoy!
1. How many cups of tea do you have a day and how many sugars?
Okay, so I have to be honest, I am totally not your typical British lady, I hate tea! I think I probably have tea about once a year if that, I don't drink many hot drinks really. Maybe the odd coffee or hot chocolate here and there but definitely not tea- no no no. 
2. Favourite part of a roast?
Oh my goodness, this is such a hard question for me-roast dinner is my favourite meal of all time (I could eat it everyday and never get bored!). If I had to choose one I would say roast potatoes, I love them. You can't beat a nice crispy potato with a fluffy inside...mmm, drool. Potato, I'm sticking with the potatoes. 
3. Favourite dunking biscuit?
I'm not a massive fan of dunking biscuits into tea or coffee, I cannot think of anything worse than a soggy biscuit and a mouthful of biscuit crumbs at the end of your drink, yuk! But just to chose a biscuit I do like a good ginger nut or custard cream-not to dunk though, never dunk. 

4. Favourite quintessentially British pastime?
Picnics! Everybody loves a good picnic, sandwiches, scones, strawberries and other such goodness. That would 100% be my quintessentially British past time-when we get the weather for it that is. 
5. Favourite word?
This is so hard, I am sat racking my brains for a word I use a lot...I can't think. I would have to either say plonker or wally...I find myself constantly saying the two of those to everyone haha. 
6. Cockney rhyming slang?
To be honest, I don't really know that much cockney rhyming slang. The only thing I can remember is being really little and when it was time for bed my dad always used to say 'up the apple and pears and get into your right said fred' I'm not too sure if this is actually cockney rhyming slang or if it is just something my dad used to say. 
7. Favourite sweets?
As a kid, and even still now I was never much of a sweet eater. Yes, I had the odd 10p bag of haribo here and there but I was never and avid sweet lover. If I had to choose, I would probably say your typical fizzy cola bottle or fruit pastilles. 
8. What would your pub be called?
So I have been sat here for 5 minutes now trying to think of what I would call my pub if I were to have one and I am simply useless, I cannot think of anything. If I were to have a pub I am not sure what it would be called, but I think my name 'Victoria' would be in there somewhere. 

9. No.1 British Person?
Oh, I am a typical British individual here, I love the Royal Family, everything to do with them I am there. I loved watching Kate and Will's wedding on the TV and I just love the Queen. Other than that maybe, Jamie Oliver- I love him, he always has me laughing away. 

10. Favourite shop/restaurant?
Like any girl, I love to shop, shop, shop. My favourite shops would be Dorothy Perkins-simply just for their Frankie Jeans, nothing else. Restaurant wise....I love Frankie & Benny's or where I live there is this amazing Turkish/Greek restaurant called Ephesus and the food is amazing. 
11. What British song pops into your head?
Without a doubt Bohemian Rhapsody Queen! Or any queen song for that matter, Freddie Mercury was the best British singer and it is sad he is no longer here to produce such amazing music. Other than that I would say a proper cheesy song like 5,6,7,8 by Steps.
12. Marmite?
Never ever tried it! The smell doesn't do it for me, so it hasn't passed my lips and I don't think it ever will. 
I tag everyone who is reading this! Let me know your favourite British things and what you love about Britain. 
See you all soon.

Victoria Ann xx

4 comments

  1. Loved this tag! So interesting to read your answers xo

    Sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Thought it would be something a bit different and I loved doing it! You should do it! xx

      Delete
  2. Hey, I love this tag and I really enjoyed reading your answers :) xxx
    http://www.beckybobble.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award, here's the link: http://beckybobble.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/the-versatile-blogger-award.html
    :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete

© Victoria Ann

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig