INTRODUCTION TO VICTORIA ANN

Hey my loves,

Where do I start? Firstly, I'm Victoria Ann...some of you may know me from my old blog.

Yep that's right I have had a blog previously. Why am I starting this one then you ask? I started my old blog when I was very young and had little internet access and was tied down with school work and exams so the timing really wasn't great for me.

But if I am being honest I have missed it so much since I have been gone, I love writing and since I am not at school, uni or in a job which entails me to use my writing skills I have really not been able to write in a long time. So I am back, with more time on my hands and proper running internet and I could not be more excited for this blog!

So I suppose you're all wandering what is going to be on this blog....if I am being totally honest EVERYTHING!!! You'll find fashion look books, makeup reviews, product reviews, monthly favourites and all other fashion and beauty related malarkey!

If you're not into that, don't worry I will have other posts for you. I am also going to have advice and tips videos on school, uni and work, now and again I may even throw in a day in the life post! I can't wait for you all to come along on this journey with me!

See you all soon.

Victoria- Ann xx

3 comments

  1. Is your new blog still up? I'd love to read it! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, yeah it's just this one :)

      vikky-ann.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
    2. Hey, yeah it's just this one :)

      vikky-ann.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete

© Victoria Ann

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig