SCOTLAND HOLIDAY IN PICTURES




Hey my loves,


Back in October last year I was lucky enough to visit the country that is Scotland, we stayed in the most beautiful lodge called Stronachlachar Lodge. The house was located in the middle of nowhere and we had the Loch right on our doorstep. While on this little trip I got a bit camera happy and took lots of photos of the views and scenery that we got to experience. So I thought I would let you have a little look into my holiday by sharing these snaps with you. Enjoy!

Front view of the Lodge 


Side view of the Lodge 

The two photographs above are of the lodge we stayed in (Stronachlachar Lodge) The lodge has real log fires in the lounge, snug room and kitchen. The lodge had 4 double bedrooms and 2 twin rooms, it could accommodate 12 people plus one baby. Our lodge had its own private grounds which had picnic tables and a barbecue area, which overlooked the loch. (I really did feel like I was in a fairy-tale) 
View on the drive back to the lodge




view taken from our private grounds


These photographs are ones which I took of the views which we had from our private grounds and on the drive back to the lodge. As we were in the middle of nowhere we had a good half our drive from the lodge before we reached any town, this drive was amazing as these were the views we had on the journey, the whole drive was along the loch and in the evening the views were amazing!







 And finally, these last photos are of ones which I took when we went out to different cities, towns and villages. I absolutely loved my holiday and would 100% go back! It was so nice to get away and not have phone signal or internet access and just be in good company in a beautiful country. I hope you enjoyed these photos, and enjoyed seeing the beautiful views. If you want to check out more pictures or information on the lodge you can go on over to their website which is http://www.stronachlacharlodge.co.uk/  
I have many more photos which I took of the trips we went on such as Edinburgh Zoo and the Safari, so who knows they may be in a future post.

See you all soon

Victoria Ann xx

1 comment

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

© Victoria Ann

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig