SIMPLE SKINCARE



Hey my loves, 
Everyone needs to have a good skincare routine in place to ensure that their skin is health and refreshed each day, after all we only get one skin so we should look after it the best we can.

For me, finding the right skincare routine was really difficult as I have really sensitive skin. However, my mum-who also has sensitive skin, introduced me to the Kind to Skin range from Simple and my goodness it has changed my skin so much. 

The Kind to skin range are the products which I use on a daily basis to ensure my skin is left feeling health and refreshed, so here is a little insight into the products and my tips and tricks-enjoy!


Kind to Skin Purifying cleansing lotion: 




This product is amazing at making sure drier skin is kept smooth and moisturised, this cleansing lotion uses a mixture of multi-vitamins to soften skin and get rid of dryness, this is even great for those who may have sensitive skin as it does not contain any perfume scent or harsh chemicals. I like to use this product everyday, twice a day- morning and night. I apply a pea sized amount to a piece of cotton wool and gently spread the product across my face, pushing it outwards. This product leaves my skin feeling super smooth and refreshed. This cleansing lotion is great as it doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky or thick. 



Kind to Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser: 


I like to use this moisturiser everyday in the morning before I apply my makeup to ensure my makeup and even in the evenings when I have taken my makeup off. This product says that it leaves your skin hydrated for up to 12 hours- that really is true. This moisturiser really does do the job and leave your skin feeling hydrated and cleansed all day. Again, with all of these products I apply it with an outwards motion all over my face and even slightly down my neck. All of the products from this range are perfect for sensitive skin as they have no added artificial perfume or colours. This is my all time favourite moisturiser, I don't think I will ever change to something different.
                                                                                 

Kind to Skin Moisturising facial wash:


This facial wash is an absolute god send and I could not recommend it enough. This product is full of multi-vitamins to ensure that the skin is fully moisturised and cleansed, it is also 100% soap free s again, is perfect for sensitive skin. To apply this facial wash I dampen my face with a wet, clean face cloth and squeeze out a pea sized amount on to my hand and then massage onto my face-once all the product is fully massaged into the skin I get a clean cloth and rinse my face off with water. This product leaves my skin feeling fresh ready for bed and has no irritation to the skin. 


Kind to Skin Soothing facial toner:



This is one of my favourite products from the kind to skin range, ensuring you finish your skin care routine with a toner is so important. This toner leaves my skin feel refreshed and revitalized, this is because this particular product contains; Pro-Vitamin B5, Chamomile, Witch Hazel and Allantoin in the ingredients. All of these ingredients will ensure your skin is left smooth and refreshed. I personally use this product morning and night, I apply it to a piece of cotton wool and spread across my face and down the neck using outwards motions. 

If you suffer from sensitive skin like me and are looking to change your skincare routine to find something a little less harsh, I would 100% recommend that you try out the Kind to skin range from Simple. I am almost certain that you won't be disappointed. 
What's your skincare routine? Let me know below, I would love to hear what your favourite products and tips and tricks are. 
See you all soon.

Victoria Ann xx

4 comments

  1. Lovely post! I love your blog, its adorable! I usually use the Liz Earle skincare range, which is also great for sensitive skin!

    Lots of love,
    Marshmallow Skies
    xoxo

    http://marshmallowskies28.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to use Simple Skincare products constantly they're amazing and really affordable! At the moment I use a Garnier face wash, Soap and Glory cleanser, and a Nivea toner and moisturizer. I like to treat my skin often though, where I will use the face scrub and wash from Sanctuary spa, it is amazing... I love using face masks too. Lush is amazing for skin care in my opinion!
    http://www.beckybobble.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to use Simple Skincare products constantly they're amazing and really affordable! At the moment I use a Garnier face wash, Soap and Glory cleanser, and a Nivea toner and moisturizer. I like to treat my skin often though, where I will use the face scrub and wash from Sanctuary spa, it is amazing... I love using face masks too. Lush is amazing for skin care in my opinion!
    http://www.beckybobble.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Victoria Ann

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig