SOAP AND GLORY RIGHTEOUS BUTTER AND CLEAN ON ME REVIEW

Hey my loves, 


Recently, I have really been enjoying trying out all the products from the Soap and Glory range. For my Birthday I received a couple of items from Soap and Glory, these were the righteous butter (which you know I already love) and also the Clean on me shower cream. Seeing as I have had a good amount of time to test them out I thought I would share my thoughts with you guys- incase you were interested in these products too. 


Clean On Me- I am quite new to the Soap and Glory range but so far I am absolutely loving all their products, so I was really excited to be gifted the signature scent Clean on me shower gel. I am not quite sure why I have been so late joining the Soap and Glory craze but this product was definitely worth the wait. 

The Clean on me shower gel retails at £6 for 500ml, which personally I think is quite a reasonable price seeing as you get quite a lot of product.

What sold this shower gel for me was the packaging, the clean on me product is of a large bottle covered in the retro Soap and Glory logos and is finished off with a pump dispenser! Am I the only one who gets excited by the pump?- while showering this is so functional and makes life so much easier-why are not all shower gels like this?

The Clean On Me has such a gorgeous scent, this is because it is fragranced with the signature Soap and Glory 'Original Pink' perfume- my goodness it's incredible! I am so rubbish at describing smells but Soap and Glory describe it as 'lemon, peach, orange leaf, sweet strawberries, summer rose, jasmine and gardenia blooms' it is beautiful, go and smell it!

This product is of a creamy gel and lathers up well in the shower, meaning a little bit of product goes a long, long way-the bottle will last ages! The Clean on Me shower gel moisturises the skin really well and leaves my skin feeling super soft. 

This product is a new one which I have added to my collection and I am absolutely loving it, I would 100% recommend purchasing this product if you are looking for a shower gel that leaves you feeling super soft and smelling lovely. Try it out. 

We all know my love for the Soap and Glory Righteous Butter as I explained this in my July favourites, I think it may actually be my favourite body butter of all time-you've sucked me in Soap and Glory! 

The Soap and Glory Righteous Butter retails at £10.50 for 300ml, this is quite reasonably priced seeing as you do get a lot of product and only need a small amount-as a little goes a long way.

Again, this product is part of S&G signature fragrance and has a very similar scent to the Clean on me shower gel-it's divine. This product has quite a thick consistency seeing as it is a butter, however it does not leave the skin feeling greasy at all. In fact it leaves the skin feeling silky and smooth and also refreshed. 

If you are looking at buying a new shower gel or body butter, I would recommend that you try out some of the products from the Soap and Glory range-you will not be disappointed. 

What shower gels and body butters are your favourite? Let me know down below, who knows I may find another product to overtake my love for soap and glory. 

I hope you are all having a nice weekend. 

See you all soon.

Victoria Ann xx

2 comments

  1. I love both of these! They're my go to - I think the smell makes me buy it every time, so yummy! Xx

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There so nice! I need to get into some more products of theirs! xx

      Victoria Ann xx

      Delete

© Victoria Ann

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig