MY LIPSTICK FAVOURITES




Hey my loves, 

So every girl loves a good lip, whether that be a bright bold red or a toned down nude. It's not often I wear lipstick as for me I just end up in a big smudged mess, but recently I have gotten into 4 new lipsticks.

The 4 lipsticks I am going to be showing you in my favourties today are a mix, there is 2 summery pinky/corals and there are also 2 red/mauve colours which are perfect for the autumn winter- you will also be pleased to hear that they are all very affordable too. 


Firstly, I have the Avon Ultra colour Matte Lipstick in Matte Mauve, I received this as a gift last Christmas and I absolutely love it- I think it may actually be my favourite ever lipstick.This Lipstick retails at £7.50 but around festive seasons may be cheaper in the catalog so keep an eye out! 


Matte Mauve Swatch Avon
This shade is great for the autumn/winter months as it is the perfect deep red berry shade. What I love about this lipstick is that it is matte, this is my only matte finish lipstick, but it's definitely the best. The matte finish provides a flawless finish which doesn't budge or smudge and the slightest touch. This lipstick is extremely mostiurising and also has an SPF of 15. If you are searching for a perfect berry red this winter, this will definitely turn heads this Christmas.


The next lipstick which I am absolutely loving at the moment is one by Makeup revolution in shade bliss. I wanted a really natural pink lipstick to add to my collection for the days where I wanted a simple look and this product is great! 




Makeup Revolution have lots of different shades of lipstick from reds, purples to the more natural shades, and they are all only £1 each, that's right £1. The lipsticks from this line are so cheap considering how amazing the product is. I chose Bliss as it's the perfect shade for a classic, simple look. I found this lip product very mostiursing and the colour payoff is great. The lipstick itself is a mix of a creamy matte consistency and it looks lovely on the lip. If you're looking for a affordable lip product with great pigmentation I would definitely recommend those from the Makeup Revolution line. 


This next lip product is one which I mentioned in my July favourites, this is the Bourjois Shine Edition in shade number 20. This lipstick shade is a coral toned colour and is perfect for the summer season and looks great on a tanned skin. 




This Bourjois Lipstick is of a smooth creamy finish and sits beautifully on the lip, giving an ultra shine finish. This lipstick is perfect for the summer as it lasts all day and does not budge. This lipstick retails at £7.99 and is extremely moisturising and lightweight, perfect for your makeup bag this summer.


Finally, the last of my lipstick favourites is another one by the Makeup Revolution line. Again, this product retails at just £1 and the shade which I am also loving from this range is the shade Reckless. This lipstick shade is one which is perfect for autumn winter seasons or just when you want your lip to pop on a night out. 




This lipstick is a very dark red and gives off a super shine effect on the lip. This shade is a bit more creamy in texture than the Bliss shade, however the colour pay out is great and this lipstick has a lot of pigmentation. I love this lip colour as it can make any simple outfit or look pop. This is perfect colour if you want to brighten up your makeup look. The only thing I would say about this lipstick is that it may smudge a little throughout the day so always carry it in your handbag. 

Those are my favourite lipsticks at the moment, why don't you let me know yours below?  Who knows I may have found a whole new love for lipsticks. 

See you all soon.

Victoria Ann xx

5 comments

  1. I love love love the dark red!! So pretty!! Xx

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so lovely on! Worth a purchase! Thanks for following, love your blog! xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just come across your blog, It's really lovely!
    I've never even thought to see if Makeup Revolution do lipsticks! I have one of their eye shadow palettes and it's amazing! The shade reckless looks like a shade I'd love! Might have to give it a try!
    -Cait xx

    Passionate-Mind.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou! Makeup revolution lipsticks are so nice and I would recommend you go out and buy some asap. I also have a few of their eyeshadow palettes and other products and I love them! If you are going to buy a lipstick I would get the reckless shade without a doubt! I have 3 scheduled posts dedicated to makeup revolution products so feel free to follow for those posts! I'll go check out your blog now, thanks for stopping by :) xx

      Delete

© Victoria Ann

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig