WHERE HAVE I BEEN?

Hey my loves, 
So...some of you may be wondering why I have just fallen off the face of the earth all of a sudden? I am not going to sit here and flood you with excuses as to why I haven't been around, as I honestly don't have any valid excuses to give you. 
I am alive and well which is most important, but as some of you know I have just started a new job which is so incredibly difficult as I have to get up at 4am as my shifts start at 5am- crazy right?! 
So honestly, the reason I haven't been actively posting recently is because I have been finding my feet with this new job and working out a routine which means I am not sleeping all afternoon. 
I have now had a couple of weeks to adjust to my new job and routine and I will be back with regular posts, I promise! 
Thank you so much to those of you who have been patient with me and stuck around, I really appreciate it. 
I hope you are all well!

See you soon.

Victoria Ann xx

2 comments

  1. Aw don't worry about it, hope your new job is going well!!
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im glad your job is going well! x

    http://sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Victoria Ann

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig