JULY FAVOURITES




Hey my loves,

Since we are now in August (I know, I can’t believe it either) I thought I would share with you my July favourites.  All of my July favourites are health and beauty related this time round, but my August favourites post should be a mixture of things as I am hoping to get a few goodies for my birthday


The first products which I have been absolutely loving are the Herbal Essences Silk ‘N’ Shine Shampoo and Conditioner. For months now I have been on a massive hunt for the perfect hair products, you know what I mean girls, the ones which leave you hair actually looking like the models off the adverts and not just like you have a sack of hay on your head- and I think I may have just found the one!


The Herbal essences shampoo and conditioner silk ‘n’ shine contain 0% silicone and really do make your hair feeling super shiny and soft, even after the first wash I noticed a huge difference to the condition of my hair. Not only do they leave your hair looking good, they also smell amazing too….the products contain Rose hips and Jojoba extracts-it smells so good! (It smells that good even my boyfriend complimented how nice my hair smelt- don’t worry he doesn’t just sniff my hair randomly all the time haha) I would 100% recommend trying out these two products if you are looking to repair any damaged hair and also if you would like a nice shiny, silky Barnett.

The next product which I have fell in love with recently is the Original Source Coconut and Shea butter shower cream! Oh my god, I cannot even explain to you how good the original source products are, there are so many good points to this product. The original source is 100% natural free fragrance and they do not test on animals, like the bottles say- ‘they are tested on us.’ 


This is a great selling point as it means that the product caters to all people, including vegans! This particular scent is my favourite as I love coconut smells in the summer-makes me feel closer to being in the Caribbean, even though I’m stuck in the rainy UK! However, I would totally recommend trying out the whole range, because I certainly will.


Well, well, well…we have found ourselves stumbling upon one of my all-time favourite brands- Soap and Glory! I absolutely adore the soap and glory range, I don’t think I have been disappointed by any of the products which I have tried. But this past month, my fave and most reached for product has been the Righteous Butter, this is a gift from above it is AMAZING- as you can see from the picture, I am close to running out. 


Whenever I use this product my skin is left silky and smooth and feels very well moisturised. This body butter smells divine but does have a very strong scent so if you’re into fragrance free moisturisers, this probably isn’t the one for you! But for me it’s a 10/10 for Soap and Glory!




Next up is a lip product, it is very rare that I find myself wearing lip products because I can’t be dealing with the whole lipstick on your teeth or you hair sticking to your lips whenever there is a bit of wind- and trust me that happens a lot in the UK! But recently I found myself stumbling across the Shine Edition Lipstick in the shade 20.


 This lipstick goes onto the lip so smoothly and almost has the texture of a lip balm, smooth and definitely moisturising. The colour which I have been reaching for is a coral, pinky colour which is perfect for the summer weather! I would recommend getting this product if you are looking for a lightweight, moisturising colour for your lip this summer.




The next product which I have been loving this month is the L'Oreal Infallible 24 HR Foundation. This foundation is perfect for the summer as even though it is a medium coverage, it feels quite lightweight on the skin and not cakey! I love this foundation as it is easy buildable and does not look ‘muddy’ when applying more than one layer. This foundation is great for creating that flawless, airbrushed look. The only down side to this foundation is the range of colours, I have shade 125 Natural Rose, which is one of the lighter shades, even still it is a little darker than I would like. Overall, I am loving this foundation this summer and can’t rate it enough. 





Lastly, the product which I have been using all through July (and probably every other month for that matter) is the Next Gold Perfume. That’s right, you can get gorgeous scented perfumes at the mere price of £14! When I came across this perfume a couple of Christmas’ ago I fell in love instantly. 

Perfumes on the market nowadays are so expensive that you can only squirt it once a year to make sure you get the most of your money- oh no not for Next perfumes, at the price of £14 you can use it whenever you like and not feel guilty!

 As it is a cheaper price you would think that the scent doesn’t last long- wrong, the scent stays on for ages just like any other high end perfume. This particular fragrance from the Next range, is a very sweet one and smells lovely, and is a very nice scent for the summer season, or any season.

These have been my favourites of July, What have been yours? Let me know down below.
See you all soon.

Victoria Ann xx

2 comments

  1. Love the lipstick colour! It's perfect to take on holiday! might have to go and purchase!

    Some of my fave products here! Some of my July favourites have been the Garner Micellar Water (amazing) and the Benefit Rollerlash Mascara!

    Rhianna xx

    Rhianna-Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thanks for sharing I am in love with this post. Do you want to support each other’s blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you’s like to so I can follow you right back x

    kisses
    http://www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete

© Victoria Ann

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig