CHRISTMAS- HOW EARLY IS TO EARLY?

Hey my loves, 
The leaves have started to fall off the trees, the nights are getting shorter and the days are getting colder, that can only mean one thing- Autumn has finally arrived, which also means we are a step closer to that big seasonal holiday- Christmas!
I for one am an avid Christmas lover, everything Christmas and I am there. But how early is to early to prepare/ get excited for Christmas?

Christmas is my favourite time of the year for many reasons; you have an excuse to eat and drink as much as you like and not feel guilty, you get to spend time with people you may not always get the opportunity to see and not forgetting the Christmas films and music, wrapped up by the fire in your winter clothes. I just LOVE Christmas! 
Many people start their shopping for presents in January- understandable seeing as there is all the sales, but for me that is too early to start preparing for the big day! I normally start my shopping around November, early December time-perfect to ensure you are prepared and have everyone's presents brought. 
However, I do watch Christmas films and Christmas specials all year round, in fact, I am currently watching the Gavin and Stacey Christmas Special as I type this-oops. I probably do watch Christmas TV too early but I just can't help myself! When is acceptable to start watching Christmas TV?
You all may be thinking this post is too early too, but I was inspired by my recent trip to the town center, all the shops have their Christmas chocolates and mince pies out, the card shops have the Christmas cards out and some shops even had all the stocking filler sections out too! Crazy, it's not even been Halloween or Bonfire night yet! 
I start getting excited for Christmas around October time, and even that is too early. When do you get excited/start preparing for Christmas and when do you think it is actually acceptable to get excited? Let me know below, I would love to hear what you think.
See you all soon.

Victoria Ann xx

1 comment

  1. I love Christmas! But January is way too early.. When Christmas is over I can't wait to get rid of everything Christmas related in my house, it all feels a bit dreary when Christmas has been and gone, let alone buying presents straight after!

    I get excited around now actually, when it gets colder and the shows thatre on tv generally remind me of the Christmas time or colder weather, X factor for example haha!

    I do love Christmas, it's my favourite time of year and I cannot waittttt! Xxx

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Victoria Ann

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig